Re: Enfuse/Enblend 3.1 universal plus simple batch tool

  • Hans Nyberg
    Message 1 of 43 , Dec 31, 2007
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Pablo dAngelo <pablo.dangelo@...> wrote:

      > Actually, this needs to be done once a end-user useable version of enblend
      > 3.1 is available.

      The 3.1 works exactly like Enblend has done since I started to use it in 2004,

      Why should that be a problem for testing the performance.

      I tried to point out that at least the Mac version of 3.0 and 3.1 had a memory problem which
      cancelled blending at more than 3000 mb applied but I got no reply about that.

      If there are any news in 3.1 which needs testing I need a dokumentation about it.

      Hans
    • Yuval Levy
      Message 43 of 43 , Jan 1, 2008
        Luca Vascon wrote:
        > I'd add Luca Vascon, also does not want to learn!!

        which is perfectly acceptable since you patiently wait for binaries
        without complaining.

        and for the icons you teach, you don't need to learn :-)
        Yuv