Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Enfuse/Enblend 3.1 universal plus simple batch tool

  • rogerhoward@rogerroger.org
    Message 1 of 43 , Dec 31, 2007
      On Dec 31, 2007, at 5:41 AM, michel thoby wrote:

      > Yes, please do that if one can, as it seems those scripts are not
      > available on-line anymore and I did not have the chance to download
      > before they were taken away from my reach.

      My batch script will be back up today, I'm just going to separate it
      from the task of distributing binaries of enfuse, which I'll leave to
      the core developers. There's certainly no thanks in that task anyway :)

      I'm not a professional software engineer - I focus on workflow tools,
      which usually means scripting and integration. I'll keep working on my
      scripts to allow non-developers to use tools like enfuse more easily,
      but please understand what a gift enfuse is to all of us, and not a
      curse. It's still in development and the Mac platform still doesn't
      have a real simply build process, but as it matures I hope everyone
      realizes that the programmers (not me!) responsible do this out of
      generosity and deserve some praise, rather than complaints about what
      they haven't done yet.

    • Yuval Levy
      Message 43 of 43 , Jan 1, 2008
        Luca Vascon wrote:
        > I'd add Luca Vascon, also does not want to learn!!

        which is perfectly acceptable since you patiently wait for binaries
        without complaining.

        and for the icons you teach, you don't need to learn :-)
        Yuv