Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Enfuse/Enblend 3.1 universal plus simple batch tool

  • AYRTON - avi
    Message 1 of 43 , Dec 31, 2007
      PERFECT Fulvio
      that's exactly this
      I agree with all your words

      AYRTON
      mac user maniac and evangelist too :-)

      just to know somtehing funny :
      when I got divorced, I ask my lawyer to write a comment that my
      ex-wife would NEVER let my sons use her PC.
      They can ONLY and must use the MACs that I left for them,
      and I always give some new models ones !!! :-)

      On 12/31/07, Fulvio Senore <mailing@...> wrote:

      > Yes, labeling whole groups of people is never a good idea, but the
      > problem (if it is a problem) with Mac users is that they are Mac users
      > (sorry for the joke).
      > It was not meant as an insult, it is simply a matter of facts.
      >
      > Just think why most people buy a Mac instead of another computer.
      >
      > Most computer users use Windows. They are so many that it is relatively
      > easy to find developers that volunteer to build a package.
      > Linux users are much much less than Windows users, but Linux is chosen
      > by a lot of people who has technical knowledge, so it is easy to find
      > developers too.
      > Macs are well known for being easy to use and working well, so they are
      > likely to be chosen by people who are not interested in programming:
      > they just want a tool to do their work, and they want a good and simple
      > tool. Macs are expensive, so students cannot afford them, and students
      > are a large part of open source developers. Mac users also are much much
      > less than Windows users, so it is difficult to find somebody that will
      > work at an open source project.
      >
      > I am not saying that Macs are bad, I am saying that they are so good
      > that their typical user lacks technical knowledge but still can use them
      > without problems.
      > I am starting to develop for OSX and I am really surprised of how good
      > is that platform. There are a lot of things to learn, but they are worth
      > learning. It is really a pity that the user base is so small compared to
      > Windows.
      >
      > Maybe Vista will help a lot of people to try OSX, like I have done, and
      > maybe in the future the typical user base of OSX will change and become
      > larger. It surely deserves more popularity.
      >
      > Fulvio Senore

      AYRTON 21-9982.6313 www.ayrton.com
      Ladeira de Nossa Senhora, 214 / sl. 101 www.vrfolio.com
      Outeiro da Glória - RJ - 22211-100 - Brasil www.vr-images.com
      Panoramas do Rio de Janeiro www.rio360.com.br
    • Yuval Levy
      Message 43 of 43 , Jan 1, 2008
        Luca Vascon wrote:
        > I'd add Luca Vascon, also does not want to learn!!

        which is perfectly acceptable since you patiently wait for binaries
        without complaining.

        and for the icons you teach, you don't need to learn :-)
        Yuv