Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Enfuse/Enblend 3.1 universal plus simple batch tool

  • michel thoby
    Message 1 of 43 , Dec 31, 2007
      Hi Pablo,

      Le 31 déc. 07 à 12:59, Pablo dAngelo a écrit :

      > For the OSX part, it would be great to include rogers scripts, so that
      > people can start using enblend/enfuse right after downloading it,
      > without
      > fiddling with the command line.
      Yes, please do that if one can, as it seems those scripts are not
      available on-line anymore and I did not have the chance to download
      before they were taken away from my reach.

      > As I don't own a Mac, I cannot judge how well they work, so the
      > testing
      > done here is much appreciated and helps all users.
      You probably know that I am just one of those many casual Mac user
      that would sincerely like to help but are limited.
      I'll do my best effort like most of my fellow men, I am sure.

      Cheers,

      Michel

    • Yuval Levy
      Message 43 of 43 , Jan 1, 2008
        Luca Vascon wrote:
        > I'd add Luca Vascon, also does not want to learn!!

        which is perfectly acceptable since you patiently wait for binaries
        without complaining.

        and for the icons you teach, you don't need to learn :-)
        Yuv