Re: [PanoToolsNG] Enfuse/Enblend 3.1 universal plus simple batch tool

  • Robert C. Fisher
    Message 1 of 43 , Dec 30, 2007
      Thanks Roger! I can't wait to try it out. I have some cranky images
      this might do wonders for!

      On Dec 30, 2007, at 2:04 PM, rogerhoward@... wrote:

      > Ok, a little fun for the Mac users, especially those so far unable to
      > play with Enfuse.
      >
      > http://www.rogerroger.org/enblend3-20071230.zip
      >
      > Inside this ZIP you'll find five items:
      >
      > enblend_src.zip - just a perfunctory inclusion of enblend source code
      > to avoid any GPL-related source code distribution concerns
      > readme.txt - read it!
      > universal/ - a folder including universal binary builds of both
      > enblend and enfuse v3.1
      > Install.app - a simple AppleScript to copy the universal binaries to
      > the proper place on your Mac OSX (/usr/local/bin/)
      > Batch Enfuse.app - a simple applet that provides a batch interface to
      > enfuse. This will only work once you've properly installed the enfuse
      > binary using Install.app or some other method.
      >
      > The batch app is designed to have one or more folders dropped on it.
      > Each folder should contain a set of images to be blended together. The
      > script will blend each image set together; the blended output will be
      > dumped back in the folder its originals are stored in, and will be
      > named based on the folder's name.
      >
      > For instance, if you have a folder named "Test HDR" containing 1.tif,
      > 2.tif, and 3.tif, this batch app will blend those three images
      > together into a new image named "Test HDR.tif" stored in the "Test
      > HDR" folder.
      >
      > Couldn't be much simpler.
      >
      > Enjoy!
      Cheers
      Robert C. Fisher
      VR Photography/Cinematography
    • Yuval Levy
      Message 43 of 43 , Jan 1, 2008
        Luca Vascon wrote:
        > I'd add Luca Vascon, also does not want to learn!!

        which is perfectly acceptable since you patiently wait for binaries
        without complaining.

        and for the icons you teach, you don't need to learn :-)
        Yuv