Iemanjá at Copacabana beach / Rio de Janeiro

  • AYRTON - avi
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 30, 2007
      Rio360 <http://ayrton.com/360>

      Festa de Iemanjá :: foto 360º panorama ::
      Copacabana<http://ayrton.com/360/2007/12/30/festa-de-iemanja-foto-360%c2%ba-panorama-copacabana/>

      [image: Festa de Iemanjá]

      Reveillon 2008.

      All the preparations to the big party are moving on at Rio. Because of a
      strong religious believe of brazilians, lots of them dress in white and at
      18:00 hs go to the Copacabana beach to pray for Iemanjá, also know as Sea's
      Queen. She's a symbol of God's Mother in the African culture that came to
      Brazil during the slavery times.

      Click on the link above, turn up your sound and listen and see it in 360º

      AYRTON 21-9982.6313 www.ayrton.com
      Ladeira de Nossa Senhora, 214 / sl. 101 www.vrfolio.com
      Outeiro da Glória - RJ - 22211-100 - Brasil www.vr-images.com
      Panoramas do Rio de Janeiro www.rio360.com.br

    • Paul Fawley
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
        Hi All

        wishing you all a successful 2008!

        Here is a selection of hand held pano's from Mumbai last july.

        http://homepage.mac.com/fawley/FileSharing24.html

        The Last file is a 2 shot pano, just to see if I could do it.

        I did want to show the sunset but the lens misted up for half an hour
        by which time the sun was down, and the following day the flares were
        shut down for servicing :(

        5D sigma 8mm F3.5, Hand held, 1600 asa and a little too much wine.

        Still trying to find time to experiment !!

      • Pat Swovelin
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2008
          On 1/1/2008 3:46 AM, Paul Fawley rambled on about ...:
          > Hi All
          >
          > wishing you all a successful 2008!
          >
          > Here is a selection of hand held pano's from Mumbai last july.
          >
          > http://homepage.mac.com/fawley/FileSharing24.html

          It asks for a password...

          > The Last file is a 2 shot pano, just to see if I could do it.
          >
          > I did want to show the sunset but the lens misted up for half an hour
          > by which time the sun was down, and the following day the flares were
          > shut down for servicing :(
          >
          > 5D sigma 8mm F3.5, Hand held, 1600 asa and a little too much wine.
          >
          > Still trying to find time to experiment !!

          Pat Swovelin
          Cool Guy @ Large
        • Dan Jacob
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 4, 2008