Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Enfuce for Mac try it out here.

  • Yuval Levy
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 22, 2007
      Erik Krause wrote:

      >>> Danger: This is an outdated and buggy version.
      >> Well if there are bugs I have not seen them yet in my tests,
      >
      > If you have output containing alpha masks there is a darkening
      > towards the mask border. And there might be a memory problem (there
      > was one in the first windows pre)

      and Ippei's temporary download was even before the first windows pre.

      The positive out of Hans' report is the that enfuse works well with the
      other Mac applications. Now the Mac community amongst our users should
      really have an incentive to improve the building documentation with
      instructions on how to get Xcode, X11 and the likes work, so that Mac
      users can also help themselves to enjoy the latest version.

      Who's going to be the next on the credit list of contributors at
      <http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin#Supported_Platforms> ?

      <http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_Compiling_OSX> is waiting for *you* to
      add details! And if you don't know how to edit a wiki, just post to the
      mailing list and a wiki editor will take care of adding your work.

      Yuv