Re: Experience with D300

  • Hans Nyberg
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 12, 2007

      > Nope, still broken oddly. But this:

      http://www.panoramajournal.ch/cameranewsobjective/nikonkameratests/previewnikonD3
      00fotos/index.html

      > pasted into a plain text email from Eudora, with linewrapping turned
      > off at this end, might work better.

      Nope same thing. This must be a Yahoo "feature" they just added.

      > Or try this TinyURL: http://tinyurl.com/2acaq9
      >
      > Mind you, instead of a panorama what I see on the page is a message
      > in German about needing a newer Flash player (I shouldn't). This
      > directs me to the German Adobe site. Odd.

      He use the same SWObject detection that is used by almost all flashsites.
      It detects for flash 9 which is nessecary for flashpanoramas.
      Actually you need 9.0.28 for the fullscreen option but he detects for 9 which is standard.

      What do you have.? Have you updated to the last one with HD support. Might be a
      problem with the detection which needs attention. There are other bugs in this new flash
      version.

      I have no problem with it on Mac with the last version.