Re: [PanoToolsNG] Weird results with HDR using PTGuiPro

  • John Riley
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 9, 2007
      I had a similar thing happen in a couple of panos shot inside
      particularly dark churches with doors open to extremely bright mid-
      day tropical sun. The doors were almost blown out in even the
      darkest image set. I think maybe one color channel had some info,
      but not the others and if I didn't just set them so that they were
      blown out, the doors had a nasty pink-ish look.

      John

      John Riley
      johnriley@...
      jriley@...