New elections for GA Board

  • Mark D. Fink
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2007
      Hi everyone,

      A year has gone by, and it's time for the next election for the GA Board of
      Governors. For those of you not familiar with this, the GA is an entity that
      was created last year to oversee the PanoToolsNG list. There are seven
      positions, including one President. Please read the details here if you are
      interested: http://wiki.panotools.org/Verein.

      If you are interested in running for one of the Board of Governors
      positions, please email me directly at markdfink@... with "GA
      Board" in the subject. In the body of the email, you may include a brief
      "candidate speech" which I will post when I announce the opening of the
      poll.

      In order to be eligible to either run for office or vote, you will need to
      join the GA list, which is quite simple (go to
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PanoTools_GA/ to join). I will be
      accepting candidates until December 14th at which point a poll will be put
      up on the GA list. That poll will last until December 28th. The term for the
      current Board ends on December 31st.

      If you have any questions, the best place to voice those would be on -List
      (if you aren't a member, you can join here -
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Panotools-List/ ). Please don't reply to
      this email or post questions regarding the process on this NG list. We want
      to keep all political related messages on -List.

      Thanks!

      Your Board of Governors
      Pat Swovelin
      Carl von Einem