Grayed out panorama

  • Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2007
      Dear All,

      The more problems I have the more I learn; this time is about a
      totally grayed out panorama.
      Using PTGUI I created a panorama, 283mb in size, did some
      corrections to it, i.e. erased an annoying crane in CS3 using the
      clone tool prior to returning it to PTGUI to insert some vertical
      CP's.
      After inserting the vertical controls points,I proceed to optimize
      the panorama. Ptgui gave me a "very good" result, then I stitched
      the panorama using Panorama Tools (PTSticher/Nona/PTMender)and
      blending with Panotools.
      The file increased in size to 387mb and it will not open in CS3, it
      was odd as I have files bigger than that and they do open in CS3.
      Looking closely on the thumb picture I notice that the Panorama is
      totally grayed out.
      Any ideas on what could have caused this?, do I need to re-stitch
      the panorama, correct the verticals and "then" do any alterations to
      the panorama using CS3?.

      kind regards,

      Rodrigo