Re: Remap to zenith and nadir view issues

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 4, 2007
      On Tuesday, December 04, 2007 at 9:50, verifone411 wrote:

      > http://wiki.panotools.org/Edit_zenith_and_nadir_in_one_go_with_PTGui
      > and following the steps I have already have a 6kx3k pano however
      >
      > Panorama settings in PTGUi is acting up for me. When I enter in 360
      > for the pano settings tab in the final output tab the height and width
      > changes to 1 x 1
      >
      > http://img.drlinky.com/upload.php?type=upsingle&more=0

      This link gives:
      Fatal error: Call to undefined function printmenu() in
      /home/drlinky/public_html/img/upload.php on line 98

      > Being the panotools newbie I would like to know what I am doing wrong.

      Probably nothing. Just enable "Link width and height" press "Set
      optimum size" and choose "Maximum" to get the original size again (as
      described in the tutorial) or simply fill in manually.

      best regards
    • verifone411
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 4, 2007
        Here is the the corrected link sorry

        http://img.drlinky.com/images/186/remap.gif

        > On Tuesday, December 04, 2007 at 9:50, verifone411 wrote:
        >
        > > http://wiki.panotools.org/Edit_zenith_and_nadir_in_one_go_with_PTGui
        > > and following the steps I have already have a 6kx3k pano however
        > >
        > > Panorama settings in PTGUi is acting up for me. When I enter in 360
        > > for the pano settings tab in the final output tab the height and
        width
        > > changes to 1 x 1
        > >
        > > http://img.drlinky.com/upload.php?type=upsingle&more=0
        >
        > This link gives:
        > Fatal error: Call to undefined function printmenu() in
        > /home/drlinky/public_html/img/upload.php on line 98
        >
        > > Being the panotools newbie I would like to know what I am doing wrong.
        >
        > Probably nothing. Just enable "Link width and height" press "Set
        > optimum size" and choose "Maximum" to get the original size again (as
        > described in the tutorial) or simply fill in manually.
        >
        > best regards
        > --
        > http://www.erik-krause.de

      • Peter Nyfeler
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 4, 2007
          Hi Kieran

          The projection should be equirectangular instead of cylindrical.
          All parameters under lens settings tab should be 0 (Zero)

          Try again!

          Peter

          verifone411 schrieb:
          > Here is the the corrected link sorry
          >
          > http://img.drlinky.com/images/186/remap.gif
          >

          > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Erik Krause" <erik.krause@...> wrote:
          >
          >> On Tuesday, December 04, 2007 at 9:50, verifone411 wrote:
          >>

          >>> http://wiki.panotools.org/Edit_zenith_and_nadir_in_one_go_with_PTGui
          >>> and following the steps I have already have a 6kx3k pano however
          >>>
          >>> Panorama settings in PTGUi is acting up for me. When I enter in 360
          >>> for the pano settings tab in the final output tab the height and
          >>>
          > width
          >
          >>> changes to 1 x 1
          >>>
          >>> http://img.drlinky.com/upload.php?type=upsingle&more=0
          >>>
          >> This link gives:
          >> Fatal error: Call to undefined function printmenu() in
          >> /home/drlinky/public_html/img/upload.php on line 98
          >>

          >>> Being the panotools newbie I would like to know what I am doing wrong.
          >>>
          >> Probably nothing. Just enable "Link width and height" press "Set
          >> optimum size" and choose "Maximum" to get the original size again (as
          >> described in the tutorial) or simply fill in manually.
          >>
          >> best regards
          >> --
          >> http://www.erik-krause.de

        • verifone411
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 5, 2007
            Ok If I make stupid postings like that at 3am in my timezone GMT -8
            please just tell me to go to bed.

            Thanks!

            BTW I output an image from 6000*3000 and I ask ed the same to be
            output but it only accepts 6000*2667 in the linked h&w for some reason.

            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Peter Nyfeler <peter.nyfeler@...>
            wrote:

            > Hi Kieran
            >
            > The projection should be equirectangular instead of cylindrical.
            > All parameters under lens settings tab should be 0 (Zero)
            >
            > Try again!

          • John Houghton
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 5, 2007
              --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "verifone411" <kieranmullen@...>
              wrote:

              > BTW I output an image from 6000*3000 and I ask ed the same to be
              > output but it only accepts 6000*2667 in the linked h&w for some
              > reason.

              So what happens if you unlink them and enter 6000x3000?

              John
            • Pat Swovelin
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 5, 2007
                On 12/5/2007 8:55 AM, verifone411 rambled on about ...:
                > Ok If I make stupid postings like that at 3am in my timezone GMT -8
                > please just tell me to go to bed.
                >
                > Thanks!
                >
                > BTW I output an image from 6000*3000 and I ask ed the same to be
                > output but it only accepts 6000*2667 in the linked h&w for some reason.

                Check the FOV settings on the Panorama Settings tab, is it a full 360°
                or did it get tweaked?

                > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Peter Nyfeler <peter.nyfeler@...>
                > wrote:
                >> Hi Kieran
                >>
                >> The projection should be equirectangular instead of cylindrical.
                >> All parameters under lens settings tab should be 0 (Zero)
                >>
                >> Try again!

                Pat Swovelin
                Cool Guy @ Large