Linking Error (Windows) - PTmender

  • SSG Rakash
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2007
      Hello,

      I tried to build PTmender using VC++. I am able to compile it but i get a linking error as,

      PTmender.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _InsertFileName
      PTmender.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _panoCreatePanorama
      PTmender.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _optind
      PTmender.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _ptQuietFlag
      PTmender.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _PrintError
      PTmender.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _StringtoFullPath
      PTmender.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _optarg
      PTmender.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _getopt
      PTmender.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _readAdjustLine
      PTmender.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _numLines
      PTmender.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _DisposeAlignInfo
      PTmender.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _ParseScript
      PTmender.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _LoadScript
      PTmender.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _panoFileMakeTemp

      I think, i am missing something that i should link. Has any one build it in VC++ Could you please tell me what i should do. i am using the version libpano13-2.9.12

      Thanking you,
      s.s.g.rakash.

    • Bruno Postle
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2007
        On Tue 04-Dec-2007 at 05:29 +0000, SSG Rakash wrote:

        >I tried to build PTmender using VC++. I am able to compile it but i get a linking error as,
        >
        >PTmender.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _InsertFileName
        >PTmender.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _panoCreatePanorama

        Are you following this HOWTO? The title says pano12, but it should
        apply to pano13 too:

        http://wiki.panotools.org/Build_pano12_from_sourcecode_MSVC

        --
        Bruno