Interactive panorama installation

  • Ian Wood
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2007
      Somehow I forgot to post any of this to the list... :-(

      Several months ago I received a digital media bursary from one of the
      local arts organisations, to explore panoramic timelapse around the
      city of Exeter. The eventual result ended up being an interactive
      projection, using motion capture from a video feed to make a
      projected panorama react to the movements of the people watching the
      projection.

      On Tuesday I did the final 'full dress rehearsal', getting everything
      in place and working...
      <http://ivrpa.org/node/1865>

      You can read more about the project here:
      <http://ivrpa.org/taxonomy/term/1657>

      And the installation will be running from Thursday lunchtime to
      Friday night, 6th-7th December, in the Phoenix in Exeter, Devon UK as
      part of the Two Short Nights film festival. Feel free to drop in if
      you are in the area...
      <http://twoshortnights.co.uk>

      Ian