French demonstrations

  • Vincent Ogloblinsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2007
      Hi all,

      I want to share with you a little report on an important subject in
      france these weeks. The justice minister has launch a big reform of the
      french system, and essentially by delete many courts. So since this
      announcement, the french lawyers show up their dissatisfaction with many
      demonstrations in the street.

      So here are panoramas of one demonstration in my city in Brittany,
      Lannion:

      - the lawyers light on a woodshed in front of Lannion court: Panorama 1
      <http://www.360ouest.com/Pages/Panoramas/photo.php?id=235>

      - after that, a lawyer deliver a speech to explain their
      dissatisfaction: Panorama 2
      <http://www.360ouest.com/Pages/Panoramas/photo.php?id=236>

      - after, the procession take the direction of the city hall: Panorama 3
      <http://www.360ouest.com/Pages/Panoramas/photo.php?id=237>

      - and finally, the mayor assistant deliver a speech of the mayor to
      support all the french bar: Panorama 4
      <http://www.360ouest.com/Pages/Panoramas/photo.php?id=238>

      Panoramas taken with an istDL, a 10-17mm fisheye, manfrotto tripod, 300N
      and home-made panoramic head. 4 shots + nadir + zenith.

      Comments are welcome

      Vincent