Re: PTGUI license purchase q's

  • Hans Nyberg
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 27, 2007
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "verifone411" <kieranmullen@...> wrote:

      > I was hoping to do some stitching today. Anyone know if it really
      > takes 24 hours for a key? Why is PTGUI so pricey compared to the
      > alternatives? Is there really much more to it than other software
      > packages?
      >
      > KM

      PTGui Expensive. You do not know what you are talking about.

      PTGui is 79Euro/ $117 with current conversion
      What other professional stitchers do we have for Windows

      RealViz price $475 in US
      Easypano/Panoweaver5.0 $499 with batch stitch $999
      3DVista stitcher 199 EURO
      VR Worx 2.6. $299 NO spherical support
      Panorama Factory Cylindric only $ 80 with batch stitcher $ 150

      The old now dead QTVRAS launched in 1997 was sold until recently for around $275

      So is PTGui expensive? I do not think so.

      It has more features and is more acccurate and professional than any of the above
      stitchers.
      And you believe a professional software like that should be cheaper.
      Please KM