RE: [PanoToolsNG] Advice needed

  • gabriel s
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 26, 2007
      Thank you guys. Great help. I will follow up on your advise.
      Gabriel

      PanoToolsNG.10.m8@... wrote: I'll second Sacha, regarding FSPViewer!

      Fulvio Senore has done a wonderful job with this viewer.
      It is a self contained executable that does not require installing.

      At it's simplest, you can pass an equirect. Image to it like this:
      > FSPViewer mypano.jpg

      There is more information about it on Fulvio's website.
      http://www.fsoft.it/panorama/FSPViewer.htm

      Cheers,
      Darren.

      PS. And yes, Sacha is correct, it doesn't run on the Mac :-(