OT: how much can cost a single panorama

  • Jaume Llorens
    Message 1 of 45 , Nov 26, 2007
      This weekend I shot this panorama:
      http://vistes360.com/panoramica.php?IdPano=31&ln=en

      And a person who show it, is today asking me for a budget to do another
      one like this.. A single one.
      I was thinking in offer this service in future, not yet.. I need better
      skills to offer a professional service... but I'm not in conditions to
      miss any opportunity to earn som extra money... The matter is that I
      have no idea of which may be the prices.
      Can anybody give me any orientation.. (it is only 30 minutes away from
      my home)
      Thanks!

      Jaume
      www.vistes360.com
    • Luca Vascon
      Message 45 of 45 , Dec 12, 2007
        Eric, I agree. I can do it far faster or far slower, depending on the task.
        Example:
        I use an Olympus OM4 to take the light, usually, It has a multispot
        meter. I measure with a 55mm 1.8 or with a 100mm 2.8, I trust the meter
        and shoot with the 8mm -2/0/+2.
        15minutes per shot, usually 5 to 15 minutes to decide location, no nadir
        shot
        Otherwise:
        10.5nikkor, 8shots with separate offset nadir
        I can bring my samsung q1 on the field and pilot the camera from there,
        reviewing the pictures on the field. Custom bracketing, midrange,
        shadows, highlights.
        30 to 45 mins each pano, from setting up to finish shooting.
        no "searching for right position" coz it is done the day before, all
        natural lights checked and the thing planned with timings and things.
        Sometimes is very useful to use sunpath, to know when ths sun will kiss
        your facade...
        :-)

        For myself I start from pole and monopod picts till gigapixels... but
        the price tepends on the project... always!
        No estate marcket here!!!
        :-D