Re: [PanoToolsNG] 900 cropped tiffs

  • Bernhard Vogl
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 24, 2007
      Hi Jeffrey,

      > the other solution is to output non-cropped tiffs, but outputting 900 images
      > that are 130,000 x 65,000 pixels with only 3000x4000 of actual used pixels
      > seems completely insane to me. How is anyone donig this?

      Are the images captured with fixed exposure?
      If yes, you can use my "Slicer" app. to slice the project into
      manageable pieces:
      http://dativ.at/slicer
      Afterwards you can directly feed it to your secret Gigapixel preparation
      server or load a full image in PS or VIPS.

      Best regards
      Bernhard

      --
      Bernhard Vogl