Roger Howard in Venice!

  • Luca Vascon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2006
      As Ian, Jeffrey and Thomas...
      :-)
      I'm collecting panoramists!!!
      I've to make a rule!
      Each one should pay the guest room with a 10x20 or 15x30 cm signed and dated
      print!
      And I'll dedicate a wall of fame.

      Università Iuav di Venezia

      Dr. Luca Vascon
      tel . (+39) 041.2571262, e-mail Vascon@...

      Laboratorio multimedia Facoltà di Design e Arti, DADI
      Magazzino 7 ex Ligabue, Dorsoduro 1827 30123 Venezia
    • Pajuaba Gmail
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 14, 2006
        Centimeters? This should be inches!! ;-)
        Regards,
        Rodolpho Pajuaba

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 14, 2006
          I've small walls...