Re: [PanoToolsNG] NN3 , Canon 5 D + Tok 10-17 confusion

  • Jann Lipka
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 6, 2007
      Hans, I'm still surprised that your upper arm setting is 94 ,

      When analyzing Michel T NPP setup for Tokina made with laser pointer,
      It seems for me that 97mm value of mine is very close to his findings
      ( I saw his image just today and it felt really good :- ).

      I'm in trouble because I find yourself extremely brilliant panorama shooter
      :-)

      I definetely don't think it is possible that manufacturing tolerance of
      those 3 things ( camera + NN +
      Canon 5 D ) would add to such a large distance ..

      I would say 1 mm would be understandable but 3 .....