hama panorama kit

  • Aykut Erdogdu
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2007
      Hi everyone,
      I own this Hama kit. I bought mine from Germany. It sucks!!! Do not think of even dreaming of buying this. Because it only can take shots from horizontal mode and its wheel is not strong enough to lift my dslr (Nikon D80)therefore its wheel can loose its position very easily. This panorama kit can be used for compact cameras I think.
      Best regards,
      Aykut.