Re: [PanoToolsNG] Miss the summer already? Pensacola Beach Fishing Pier VR

  • Carel
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2007
      Sacha Griffin wrote:

      > Its starting to get chilly here in Atlanta already. I can't complain too
      > much. For November 1st, this is the warmest I can remember.
      >
      > I hope this VR will warm you up a bit.
      >
      > From my trip to Pensacola, Florida this summer.
      >
      > http://seeit360.net/fullscreen.php?id=313
      >
      > To come,
      > Pensacola Light House
      > Naval Aviation Museum
      > Bay Bridge
      > And more
      >
      > Tech specs, 20d, 10.5, ptgui pro, 1 additional exposure for the sun.
      >
      > Sacha Griffin
      > www.southern-digital.com
      > www.seeit360.net
      > www.ezphotosafe.com
      > 404-551-4275
      > 404-731-7798

      It is not just the lack of warmth, but the dreaded daylight savings time or
      lack thereof. Your pano is an antidote to the SAD (seasonal affective
      disorder). Why did you sharpen the ocean? On a Mac, where one has no
      hardware accelerated viewers, it shimmers mightily. It kind of livens things
      up, but also increases your file size. The Flash version does not work. Love
      that fullscreen Deval.

      Carel Struycken