Mapplet

  • Jeffrey Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2007
      http://tinyurl.com/2jt2nu

      360cities.net now has a mapplet which you can access by clicking the link
      above and then clicking the button "add it to Maps".

      For those who don't know, a mapplet is a kind of "feed" provided by a 3rd
      party directly onto maps.google.com - you can add the above mapplet to your
      "my maps" and then view 360 cities while using the regular google maps site.

      It has a considerably reduced functionality compared to our regular sites,
      and it does take a long time for some cities to load (Prague especially
      because it simply has so many locations). The mapplet is quite difficult to
      debug but it finally seems to be at least stable and functional. We'll be
      adding some refinements and features to it in the near future, of course.

      Jeffrey