Miss the summer already? Pensacola Beach Fishing Pier VR

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2007
      Its starting to get chilly here in Atlanta already. I can't complain too
      much. For November 1st, this is the warmest I can remember.

      I hope this VR will warm you up a bit.

      From my trip to Pensacola, Florida this summer.

      http://seeit360.net/fullscreen.php?id=313

      To come,
      Pensacola Light House
      Naval Aviation Museum
      Bay Bridge
      And more

      Tech specs, 20d, 10.5, ptgui pro, 1 additional exposure for the sun.

      Sacha Griffin
      www.southern-digital.com
      www.seeit360.net
      www.ezphotosafe.com
      404-551-4275
      404-731-7798
    • Carel
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2007
        Sacha Griffin wrote:

        > Its starting to get chilly here in Atlanta already. I can't complain too
        > much. For November 1st, this is the warmest I can remember.
        >
        > I hope this VR will warm you up a bit.
        >
        > From my trip to Pensacola, Florida this summer.
        >
        > http://seeit360.net/fullscreen.php?id=313
        >
        > To come,
        > Pensacola Light House
        > Naval Aviation Museum
        > Bay Bridge
        > And more
        >
        > Tech specs, 20d, 10.5, ptgui pro, 1 additional exposure for the sun.
        >
        > Sacha Griffin
        > www.southern-digital.com
        > www.seeit360.net
        > www.ezphotosafe.com
        > 404-551-4275
        > 404-731-7798

        It is not just the lack of warmth, but the dreaded daylight savings time or
        lack thereof. Your pano is an antidote to the SAD (seasonal affective
        disorder). Why did you sharpen the ocean? On a Mac, where one has no
        hardware accelerated viewers, it shimmers mightily. It kind of livens things
        up, but also increases your file size. The Flash version does not work. Love
        that fullscreen Deval.

        Carel Struycken