Re: All Saints' Day in Kraków, Poland

  • Karol Kwiatek
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 4, 2007
      Hello Szymon,

      It is nice to see the cementary from my city.
      I am not in Krakow now, so I didn't go there this year.
      I really like your panoramas!!!
      It's pity that you don't have panoramas from two places:
      - grave of Joan Paul II's parents
      - a monument of Joan Paul II from the military part of this cementary.
      They have huge amount of lights every year.

      Karol Kwiatek

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Szymon \"Zbooy\" Madej"