Re: Self introduction

  • John Houghton
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 2, 2007
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Roger D. Williams" <roger@...>
      wrote:

      > Another possibility is that this is a cylindrical panorama being
      > viewed as a spherical panorama.

      Roger, Good thinking. That is indeed the problem here, i.e. a .mov
      file produced from a cylindrical input. I had some problems verifying
      this as Pano2VR failed to convert the .mov file to equirectangular
      properly; the output file was only 1KB! Fortunately, it did manage to
      produce a new .mov file which could then be converted to
      equirectangular ok.

      John