AW: [PanoToolsNG] HELP...!

  • ptgroup
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
      Very easy handling:
      Superrune & Pano2QTVR
      http://www.superrune.com/technical/software_spheretocubic.php
      http://gardengnomesoftware.com/
      There are quite good advices at their homepages.
      PTEditor is best to work with - but needs a little time nad is only 8Bit.

      Ciao
      Mike

      -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2007
        My favorite answer(courtesy of Peter Nyfeler):
        http://wiki.panotools.org/How_to_use_PTEditor

        Regards-Shawn Steigner
        www.photosurveyor.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2007
          I can't seem to find a template on any of
          > the helper sites or wikis or instructions

          Hi Riki,

          There is a tutorial here. Also it has 2 links to the PS actions on the wiki.

          http://www.nyfeler-mueller.ch/TripodCapText/TripodCapText.htm

          Vivek