HELP...!

  • Riki
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
      I've been shooting a ton of the interiors of the 2008 limos about to
      come out but need to make some Nadir caps in Photoshop CS.

      They should be sort of a 3D coin with cirular lettering floating above
      and having a drop shadow. The client doesn't have money for all the
      work to remove the Nadir. I can't seem to find a template on any of
      the helper sites or wikis or instructions and admit my Photoshop
      skills are limited. I am very, very strong on the shooting side of
      things and the images are great with all the neon, LCDs, light shows
      and so forth but I'm not very good on the Photoshop side of things.

      Is there anyone out there who can give me a step by step set of
      instructions on how to do this on or off the PTNG site?
      Thanks to all. I may be reached directly at netwebsales@....
      RSB
    • ptgroup
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
        Very easy handling:
        Superrune & Pano2QTVR
        http://www.superrune.com/technical/software_spheretocubic.php
        http://gardengnomesoftware.com/
        There are quite good advices at their homepages.
        PTEditor is best to work with - but needs a little time nad is only 8Bit.

        Ciao
        Mike

        -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2007
          My favorite answer(courtesy of Peter Nyfeler):
          http://wiki.panotools.org/How_to_use_PTEditor

          Regards-Shawn Steigner
          www.photosurveyor.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2007
            I can't seem to find a template on any of
            > the helper sites or wikis or instructions

            Hi Riki,

            There is a tutorial here. Also it has 2 links to the PS actions on the wiki.

            http://www.nyfeler-mueller.ch/TripodCapText/TripodCapText.htm

            Vivek