Re: [PanoToolsNG] Seychelles - Praslin Island panoramas

  • Georgian Rusu
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
      Hi Jan,

      beautiful place, beautiful colors.
      In my opinion, some of the panos are to much over exposed.
      Is better working with multi exposure or one balanced exposure
      as darken shadows are better than burned out zones.
      You can edit shadows for light adjustments, but the "great white" is forever.

      Best regards,
      Laurentiu

      http://www.vrbrasov.ro/

      jenick <honza@...> wrote:

      Hello everyone,
      after few months after out vacation, I finally stitched all my panoramas
      from Seychelles - http://seychelles.sympact.cz/

      Any feedback for improvements are welcome.

      equipment:
      Canon 400D
      lens Sigma 8mm
      Agnos Mrotator pano head

      regards
      Jan

    • jenick
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2007
        Hello Laurentiu,
        yes, I know, the sun there is very strong and I didn't have very
        large memory card, so the quantity beaten quality. The second thing
        is that my first test with HDR wasn't very good.

        regards
        Jan

        Rusu Laurentiu wrote:

        > Hi Jan,
        >
        > beautiful place, beautiful colors.
        > In my opinion, some of the panos are to much over exposed.
        > Is better working with multi exposure or one balanced exposure
        > as darken shadows are better than burned out zones.
        > You can edit shadows for light adjustments, but the "great white" is
        > forever.
        >
        > Best regards,
        > Laurentiu
        >
        > http://www.vrbrasov.ro/
        >

        > jenick <honza@...> wrote:
        >
        > Hello everyone,
        > after few months after out vacation, I finally stitched all my panoramas
        > from Seychelles - http://seychelles.sympact.cz/
        >
        > Any feedback for improvements are welcome.
        >
        > equipment:
        > Canon 400D
        > lens Sigma 8mm
        > Agnos Mrotator pano head
        >
        > regards
        > Jan

      • Martin Hrdlicka
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2007
          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, jenick <honza@...> wrote:

          > Hello everyone,
          > after few months after out vacation, I finally stitched all my
          panoramas
          > from Seychelles - http://seychelles.sympact.cz/
          >
          > Any feedback for improvements are welcome.
          >
          > equipment:
          > Canon 400D
          > lens Sigma 8mm
          > Agnos Mrotator pano head
          >
          > regards
          > Jan

          Hi Honzo,

          I like all pictures and design of your page.
          Well done, buddy.
          Martin