[PanoToolsNG] Seychelles - Praslin Island panoramas

  • jenick
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
      Hello everyone,
      after few months after out vacation, I finally stitched all my panoramas
      from Seychelles - http://seychelles.sympact.cz/

      Any feedback for improvements are welcome.

      equipment:
      Canon 400D
      lens Sigma 8mm
      Agnos Mrotator pano head

      regards
      Jan
    • Georgian Rusu
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
        Hi Jan,

        beautiful place, beautiful colors.
        In my opinion, some of the panos are to much over exposed.
        Is better working with multi exposure or one balanced exposure
        as darken shadows are better than burned out zones.
        You can edit shadows for light adjustments, but the "great white" is forever.

        Best regards,
        Laurentiu

        http://www.vrbrasov.ro/

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2007
          Hello Laurentiu,
          yes, I know, the sun there is very strong and I didn't have very
          large memory card, so the quantity beaten quality. The second thing
          is that my first test with HDR wasn't very good.

          regards
          Jan

          Rusu Laurentiu wrote:

          > Hi Jan,
          >
          > beautiful place, beautiful colors.
          > In my opinion, some of the panos are to much over exposed.
          > Is better working with multi exposure or one balanced exposure
          > as darken shadows are better than burned out zones.
          > You can edit shadows for light adjustments, but the "great white" is
          > forever.
          >
          > Best regards,
          > Laurentiu
          >
          > http://www.vrbrasov.ro/
          >

          > jenick <honza@...> wrote:
          >
          > Hello everyone,
          > after few months after out vacation, I finally stitched all my panoramas
          > from Seychelles - http://seychelles.sympact.cz/
          >
          > Any feedback for improvements are welcome.
          >
          > equipment:
          > Canon 400D
          > lens Sigma 8mm
          > Agnos Mrotator pano head
          >
          > regards
          > Jan

        • Martin Hrdlicka
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2007
            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, jenick <honza@...> wrote:

            > Hello everyone,
            > after few months after out vacation, I finally stitched all my
            panoramas
            > from Seychelles - http://seychelles.sympact.cz/
            >
            > Any feedback for improvements are welcome.
            >
            > equipment:
            > Canon 400D
            > lens Sigma 8mm
            > Agnos Mrotator pano head
            >
            > regards
            > Jan

            Hi Honzo,

            I like all pictures and design of your page.
            Well done, buddy.
            Martin