Re: las vegas boulevard - hd view

  • Hans Nyberg
    Message 1 of 25 , Oct 31, 2007
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "greg downing" <greg@...> wrote:

      > >Take a look at the famous cliff here at Xrez
      > >http://www.xrez.com/
      >
      > Hans,
      >
      > You will have to refer the group to the specific image in the gallery,
      > our images on our home page loads a different image at random from our
      > gallery each time the page is reloaded.

      Sorry, never seen anything else but ElCapitan in different versions on the frontpage,
      Might be by chance. I can see if I reload I can get a couple of others.

      Hans
    • Juergen Schrader
      Message 2 of 25 , Oct 31, 2007
        here we go:
        http://www.schrader-air.de/panorama/lasvegas.kml

        problem maybe the mime types in your browser and/or my server. i have
        no idea how to fix this. i only was able to launch ge while using
        firefox. ie and opera would open the kml as text file.

        enjoy
        juergen

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Juergen