Re: las vegas boulevard - hd view

  • greg downing
    Message 1 of 25 , Oct 31, 2007
      >Take a look at the famous cliff here at Xrez
      >http://www.xrez.com/

      Hans,

      You will have to refer the group to the specific image in the gallery,
      our images on our home page loads a different image at random from our
      gallery each time the page is reloaded.

      -Greg Downing
      http://www.xrez.com/
      http://www.gregdowning.com/
    • Hans Nyberg
      Message 2 of 25 , Oct 31, 2007
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "greg downing" <greg@...> wrote:

        > >Take a look at the famous cliff here at Xrez
        > >http://www.xrez.com/
        >
        > Hans,
        >
        > You will have to refer the group to the specific image in the gallery,
        > our images on our home page loads a different image at random from our
        > gallery each time the page is reloaded.

        Sorry, never seen anything else but ElCapitan in different versions on the frontpage,
        Might be by chance. I can see if I reload I can get a couple of others.

        Hans
      • Juergen Schrader
        Message 3 of 25 , Oct 31, 2007
          here we go:
          http://www.schrader-air.de/panorama/lasvegas.kml

          problem maybe the mime types in your browser and/or my server. i have
          no idea how to fix this. i only was able to launch ge while using
          firefox. ie and opera would open the kml as text file.

          enjoy
          juergen

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Juergen