Re: las vegas boulevard - hd view

  • Jeffrey Martin
    Message 1 of 25 , Oct 31, 2007
      We *can* convert gigapixel panos / sphericals, into the googlemap and
      photoOverlay format simultaneously (with the additional option to put
      hotspots in the google map version...)
      One example (still under development - http://krumlov.360cities.net/?layer=1 )

      We do not (yet) offer an uploading interface, but whoever is
      interested, feel free to send a message to me off-list.

      Jeffrey

      --
      ------------------
      www.360cities.net
      Message 2 of 25 , Oct 31, 2007
        >Take a look at the famous cliff here at Xrez
        >http://www.xrez.com/

        Hans,

        You will have to refer the group to the specific image in the gallery,
        our images on our home page loads a different image at random from our
        gallery each time the page is reloaded.

        -Greg Downing
        http://www.xrez.com/
        http://www.gregdowning.com/
      • Hans Nyberg
        Message 3 of 25 , Oct 31, 2007
          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "greg downing" <greg@...> wrote:

          > >Take a look at the famous cliff here at Xrez
          > >http://www.xrez.com/
          >
          > Hans,
          >
          > You will have to refer the group to the specific image in the gallery,
          > our images on our home page loads a different image at random from our
          > gallery each time the page is reloaded.

          Sorry, never seen anything else but ElCapitan in different versions on the frontpage,
          Might be by chance. I can see if I reload I can get a couple of others.

          Hans
        • Juergen Schrader
          Message 4 of 25 , Oct 31, 2007
            here we go:
            http://www.schrader-air.de/panorama/lasvegas.kml

            problem maybe the mime types in your browser and/or my server. i have
            no idea how to fix this. i only was able to launch ge while using
            firefox. ie and opera would open the kml as text file.

            enjoy
            juergen

            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Juergen