Re: [PanoToolsNG] Asking for recommendations

  • Keith Martin
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2007
      Sometime around 30/10/07 (at 17:23 -0700) gabriel s said:

      >I looked at the Fuji, it would suit me for it's extended dynamic
      >range, but why the mantra: it's a wedding photo camera.

      That's because it isn't so well suited to sports photography because
      of its comparatively slow burst mode and frame buffer. It isn't
      outlandishly slow by any means, but if you shoot high-speed sports
      regularly this isn't the camera for you. Hence the exaggerated
      mantra. :-)

      >What is your experience with the Nikon lens on it?

      Great, works exactly as you'd expect it to behave on any Nikon body;
      as automatic or as manual as you choose to set it. But totally under
      control of the camera body.