Re: Mod notice - harassment

  • superpanoramas
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2007
      I hoped this would be over by now... Anyway, I just found this gem on
      the net today:

      "THE CRIMINAL ACCUSES OTHERS OF THINGS WHICH HE HIMSELF IS DOING. THE
      CRIMINAL MIND RELENTLESSLY SEEKS TO DESTROY ANYONE IT IMAGINES MIGHT
      EXPOSE IT. THE CRIMINAL ONLY SEES OTHERS AS HE HIMSELF IS." - L. Ron
      Hubbard: HONEST PEOPLE HAVE RIGHTS, TOO.

      If I look at all the accusations and stuff we had to listen to, I
      guess this one explains it all.

      Cheers,

      Robert

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Milko Amorth" <panotools@...>