Hugin - changing picture order had no effect on final output

  • R. Alan Monroe
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2007
      How do I get the human figure in the far doorframe, seen in the
      preview:
      http://javajack.dynalias.net/price/29oct2007/previewwindow.jpg

      ...to show up in the final output:
      http://javajack.dynalias.net/price/29oct2007/plumbingpanosmall2.jpg

      For some reason, even though I had moved the picture containing that
      guy to the bottom of the list, it wasn't composited topmost in the
      final output. Is that a bug?

      FWIW, the photos were shot lowest row first, left to right, 4x4
      matrix.

      Alan
    • Sacha Griffin
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30, 2007
        Open the image containing the window part you DON'T want, create an alpha
        channel and mask it away.

        Since this part won't be used, the part you do want has to be used.

        Sacha Griffin
        www.southern-digital.com
        www.seeit360.net
        www.ezphotosafe.com