Re: [PanoToolsNG] Quick Mount Update

  • bigwade
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 29, 2007
      Update:
      I got the 2 Ideesign QM'ts but unfortunally the base 3/8 female isn't
      centered perfectly. 1,2 mm off.....
      For the rest it's perfect ! and very strong
      With a new productionrun it could/should be centered. ( so it can be used ON
      a rotator like the Seitz)
      Peter Emmerich from Germany wants to do that but a new productionrun has to
      be around 200-300 units.
      http://www.pepd.de/27.htm
      The old stock is perfect for under a small rotator like the Ninja !!

      For Jook,
      Got the Giottos MH-200 and it's fine on a Seitz
      The 1/4 screw was somewhat short so I replaced that with a 1/4 threat +
      1/4>3/8 adapter.
      So I found out when removing the 1/4 screw in the "normal upper part" a
      femaile 3/8 came available.
      So a MH-200 can be used (upside down) on any tripod with a 3/8 mail
      connection, hey, and that's nice too.
      Have Fun
      Frank