A new forest panorama from Mexico ...

  • Roberto Gomez Torres
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2007
      Hello friends,

      Here I have a new panorama to share with you.
      I have a good friend who works for Toyota Mexico. As part of his assignments
      he has to test drive and help Japan Engineers fine tune the new car models
      the brand wants to start selling here in Mexico. Two weekends ago he invited
      me for an off-road test drive of the new 4x4 all terrain "FJ Cruiser
      Premium". We went to the forest and drive on some hard roads. We stopped on
      a nice spot aside the road and took this panorama:

      http://www.tiempo-digital.com/galeria/fs-fj-cruiser.html

      Just after taking the last picture it started raining.

      Taken with a Nikon D70s, Nikon 10.5mm F/2.8, 8 pictures around, one up and a
      hand held picture for the nadir.
      Really Right Stuff panoramic head.

      Hope you like it.

      Any comments are welcome.