Channel 4 Sculpture Pano

  • henrystuart70
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      Thought I would share my latest project, three shots of the new
      Channel 4 sculpture based at their HQ, Horseferry Road London. It is
      a sculpture of the number 4 which only resembles a 4 if looked at it
      from directly infront or behind - as you can see in views 2 and 3.
      The whole sculpture is covered in images of skin taken by the fashion
      photographer Nick Knight. Every few months the 'skin' of photos
      covering the 4 will be changed.

      http://www.sphericalimages.com/channel4/

      Nikon D70s
      Nikkor 10.5
      360 Precision Absolute
      PTGui 7
      Pano2QTVR
      HDR for Dummies!

      Thanks,

      Henry - www.sphericalimages.com
    • Juergen Schrader
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2007
        looks cool but as far as i can see it would be a great thing to make
        kinda object movie from that sculpture. hard to realise though.

        best juergen

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "henrystuart70" <panotools@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi Everyone,
        >
        > Thought I would share my latest project, three shots of the new
        > Channel 4 sculpture based at their HQ, Horseferry Road London. It
        is
        > a sculpture of the number 4 which only resembles a 4 if looked at
        it
        > from directly infront or behind - as you can see in views 2 and 3.
        > The whole sculpture is covered in images of skin taken by the
        fashion
        > photographer Nick Knight. Every few months the 'skin' of photos
        > covering the 4 will be changed.
        >
        > http://www.sphericalimages.com/channel4/
        >
        > Nikon D70s
        > Nikkor 10.5
        > 360 Precision Absolute
        > PTGui 7
        > Pano2QTVR
        > HDR for Dummies!
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Henry - www.sphericalimages.com

      • Vivek Dev Burman
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 29, 2007
          Hi Henry,

          Very nice pano's. And a very interesting building & sculpture. I like
          the rich colors & contrast you have got in the picture. Very natural
          compared to most HDR renders. Love the blacks. Is there Jook's HDR for
          Dummies for Windows yet?

          Vivek