Mod notice - harassment

  • Ian Wood
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 28, 2007
      Hello all,

      Your elected board are currently the subject of a harassment attempt
      regarding ownership of all of our messages to the old list. If you
      wish to know more about this, please join <http://groups.yahoo.com/
      group/Panotools-List/>.

      Ian Wood,
      on behalf of the Board of Governors of the PanotoolsNG community
    • Milko Amorth
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 28, 2007
        Hi Ian,

        > currently the subject of a harassment attempt
        I am sorry to hear that. I am surprised he still does that and that he is
        essentially claiming on my behalf (indirectly) without my permission to
        claim copyright for my posts on this (his) old list.

        I have responded to this false claim and urge all old list members to do
        the same and protect your rights and help avert this threat by a shameless
        lunetic who thinks he owns the right to the contributions of members of
        the old list.

        Get up and get active.

        Cheers, Milko

        --
        Milko Amorth
        360° Immersive Imaging

        PhotoScrapbook at Flickr.com/photos/vrdundee
        Skype me @ vrdundee
        Member of IVRPA.org
      • Eduardo Hutter
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 29, 2007
          Hey Ian,

          Like Milko, I'm really sorry to hear that and have already responded.

          I ask everyone else to join
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Panotools-List/ - or for short,
          http://tinyurl.com/2bd8ng - and get informed of the nature of the events.

          Show your support to this list.

          Regards, Eduardo Hutter

          Milko Amorth wrote:
          > Hi Ian,
          >
          > > currently the subject of a harassment attempt
          > I am sorry to hear that. I am surprised he still does that and that
          > he is essentially claiming on my behalf (indirectly) without my
          > permission to claim copyright for my posts on this (his) old list.
          >
          > I have responded to this false claim and urge all old list members to
          > do the same and protect your rights and help avert this threat by a
          > shameless lunetic who thinks he owns the right to the contributions
          > of members of the old list.
          >
          > Get up and get active.
          >
          > Cheers, Milko
        • superpanoramas
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 30, 2007
            I hoped this would be over by now... Anyway, I just found this gem on
            the net today:

            "THE CRIMINAL ACCUSES OTHERS OF THINGS WHICH HE HIMSELF IS DOING. THE
            CRIMINAL MIND RELENTLESSLY SEEKS TO DESTROY ANYONE IT IMAGINES MIGHT
            EXPOSE IT. THE CRIMINAL ONLY SEES OTHERS AS HE HIMSELF IS." - L. Ron
            Hubbard: HONEST PEOPLE HAVE RIGHTS, TOO.

            If I look at all the accusations and stuff we had to listen to, I
            guess this one explains it all.

            Cheers,

            Robert

            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Milko Amorth" <panotools@...>