Wedding panorama with sound and appearing guests ;-) (SPi-V)

  • Karol Kwiatek
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 27, 2007
      I would like to present a wedding panorama that I took a few weeks ago
      in Poland in Brzeg near Wroclaw.

      This was done with SPi-V and you can hear wedding music going from the
      main gate to this castle. Whispers of people are also somewhere
      available. You can hear comments in Polish language.

      Just click Bride and Groom in the bottom right corner to see them ;-)

      http://www.panometr.com/pano/slub/showSPi-V.php?pano=wesele.xml&bgColor=#ffffff

      I am waiting for your comments. How do you like it?

      Karol Kwiatek
      info@...
    • gabriel s
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 27, 2007
        Hi Karol.
        What a great experience, the future of Panorama is somewhere here. The shot is sharp. What gear are you using?
        Gabriel Soren

        Karol Kwiatek <k_kwiatek@...> wrote: I would like to present a wedding panorama that I took a few weeks ago
        in Poland in Brzeg near Wroclaw.

        This was done with SPi-V and you can hear wedding music going from the
        main gate to this castle. Whispers of people are also somewhere
        available. You can hear comments in Polish language.

        Just click Bride and Groom in the bottom right corner to see them ;-)

        http://www.panometr.com/pano/slub/showSPi-V.php?pano=wesele.xml&bgColor=#ffffff

        I am waiting for your comments. How do you like it?

        Karol Kwiatek
        info@...

      • Andrei Zdetovetchi
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 28, 2007
          Hi Karol,

          Interesting trick, provides a nice feeling of being there. You took two panoramas from the same spot, one with people and one without?
          Too bad the sky was overcasted, I hate this type of clouds...
          The only thing that annoys me is the voice that's heard when I'm with the mouse over the bride & groom icon. I would have used a text tooltip instead.

          Best regards,
          Andrei Zdetovetchi

          the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/
          flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zdeto/
          ---

          I would like to present a wedding panorama that I took a few weeks ago

          in Poland in Brzeg near Wroclaw.

          This was done with SPi-V and you can hear wedding music going from the

          main gate to this castle. Whispers of people are also somewhere

          available. You can hear comments in Polish language.

          Just click Bride and Groom in the bottom right corner to see them ;-)

          http://www.panometr .com/pano/ slub/showSPi- V.php?pano= wesele.xml& bgColor=# ffffff

          I am waiting for your comments. How do you like it?

          Karol Kwiatek

          info@panometr. com

        • Bernd
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 28, 2007
            Hi Karol,

            yes, that's cool! I love your wedding pano concept!!!
            One month ago I also had some wedding panorama ideas.
            http://www.360bilder.de/hochzeit.html

            Best Bernd

            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Karol Kwiatek" <k_kwiatek@...> wrote:

            > I would like to present a wedding panorama that I took a few weeks ago
            > in Poland in Brzeg near Wroclaw.
            >
            > This was done with SPi-V and you can hear wedding music going from the
            > main gate to this castle. Whispers of people are also somewhere
            > available. You can hear comments in Polish language.
            >
            > Just click Bride and Groom in the bottom right corner to see them ;-)

            http://www.panometr.com/pano/slub/showSPi-V.php?pano=wesele.xml&bgColor=#ffffff

            > I am waiting for your comments. How do you like it?
            >
            > Karol Kwiatek
            > info@...

          • Renato Bisacchi
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 28, 2007
              Hello!

              I’ve made some panoramas inside Embraer’s Legacy 600, using DevalVR. Please
              give me some feedbacks!

              Note that there are two definitions per image:

              1. “RESOLUÇÃO MÉDIA” – Medium definition

              2. “RESOLUÇÃO ALTA” – High definition

              http://www.videoesfera.com.br/embraer

              Thanks!

              Renato Bisacchi

            • erik leeman
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 28, 2007
                Sorry Renato, that link doesn't work.
                www.videoesfera.com.br can't be found either, and 'videoesfera.com'
                apparently is for sale.

                Other than that it would have been nicer if you had started your own
                thread for this, instead of 'highjacking' Karol's.

                Regards,

                erik leeman

                (www.erikleeman.com)