Re: [PanoToolsNG] Fire! ...

  • Georgia Real Tours
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 27, 2007
      Hi Pat,

      How have you fared? Undoubtedly, everyone here is hoping for the
      best! You said the fire was contained, though the last four days
      since that post things have been chaotic.

      My parents both live in SoCal, and I lived my entire childhood in
      Orange County. Needless to say even here in Georgia I've been quite
      nervous this week.

      Thank you for the panos of the fire. It helps put this into another
      perspective (literally).

      Cheers,
      Robert Reese~