Re: [PanoToolsNG] Fire! part II...

  • Ray Broussard
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2007
      Pat,

      I sincerely hope your home survives. Be careful and safe, but geez,
      this is historical and should be pano documented.

      My sympathies go out to families losing their homes, businesses,
      schools and everything else. If you have time, grab the important
      papers, the backup, family pictures, art and heirlooms, pets, check
      books and get the heck out of the way of the fires. If they might
      keep you out of your home for a long time, empty the
      refrigerator/freezer, turn it off and leave it open, before you
      leave. After evacuating, save all of your receipts for potential
      insurance claims.

      I cannot understand why every air tanker in the country isn't
      constantly dropping foam, gel or whatever it takes to save these
      American's properties.

      Good luck,
      Ray Broussard
      New Orleans