RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: How control point works inside PTGUI?

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 20, 2007
      Correct even in outside, hand held shots, its much better to use the
      philopod method..

      Even the power lines will be in a near or perfect stitch. Besides, morph to
      fit can be more difficult to get pleasing results and take much longer

      than a minute in photoshop. Especially straight line edge work. For complex
      structures, morph to fit in my experience just made things weird.

      Sacha Griffin
      www.southern-digital.com
      www.seeit360.net
      www.ezphotosafe.com