Re: Electricals wires tip

  • Vivek Dev Burman
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 20, 2007
      > Ugh. Why? Get rid of it! :-) it's 5 times too big and 10 times too heavy!!!

      I agree with Jeffrey about the 303 SPH. I have it and its a pain to pack
      away and set up. The weight is largely in the M300 click stopped rotator
      which I leave on the tripod. I have marked which way the slides go in as
      I have put them in the wrong way many times and the centering & npp can
      go way off.Also it is very easy to swing the top one up the wrong way
      after taking the zenith which puts the npp off by 4-5 mm. The vertical
      plate also flexes with heavy cameras which then need to be levelled with
      paper or tape on one side of the camera base . I use the 2 short plates
      provided so size is not as bad as it was.

      However if you do multi row pano's or partial pano's in high res this is
      versatile enough to handle most things.

      Bye,
      Vivek