Equirectangular on Flickr

  • Vivek Dev Burman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2007
      sorry this was for Jeffrey Martin

      -------- Original Message --------

      At present I am a newbie and do mess things up often by forgetting to
      adjust setting correctly. Also stitching is largely dependant on PTGui
      doing its stuff. I do need to learn to stitch placing just a few manual
      control points and also using a monopod or pole before I feel I am
      professional enough to join your group. And also HDR which at the moment
      I get stuff that looks arty happening.

      I am using a Nikon D40x ( for its light weight) or D200( for HDR), the
      sigma 8mm 3.5 or Nikon 10.5,Manfrotto 303SPH ( it was available here),
      Nikon Capture NX for Raw conversion, PTGui pro for stitching,Photoshop
      for nadir or errors, Pano2QTVR to make the mov files.

      Anyhow I want to put up stuff for the group to view which may have
      errors and at the moment are made from Basic jpeg files to save time.
      The Raw files I will get down to after the festival is over. I was out
      the whole day today ( most days) and am too shattered to think of
      working at full resolution, so am just checking stitching using the
      basic jpegs. Is there some place on your site I can do this, or should I
      just use Flickr?

      Bye,
      Vivek