nikon coolpix 8800 with fisheye converter FC E9

  • George Petrides
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2007
      Hi All,

      I am just getting into the pano game and am thinking of starting out
      with the above gear

      my reasoning is that although it is a few years out of date it is easy
      to work with including limiting the number of images and hte 8
      megapixel resolution was until recently considered quite good.....

      ...and much less expensive than a DSLR with a 8 mm fisheye lens etc,
      which seems also less convenient to carry around etc

      any thoughts/reactions?

      thanks, George Petrides