Re: Nikon 8400 and FC-E8 lens revisited

  • Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 10, 2007
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Milko Amorth" <panotools@...>
      wrote:

      Hi Milko,

      > 6 images with a circular fisheye? You must be confusing the
      > optimiser.
      > You might as well crop for full frame, or are you layering?

      Yes, it was an inside panorama taken by hand as I could not use a
      tripod, so I wanted to make sure that I gor everything in. It did
      work with the normal PTGUI, but seen that the Pro version has better
      features I thought I could use it.

      > Yeph, the opimizer is confused:-)

      Oh well that makes two of us :)

      > Post your project to inspect. Have you tried Panorama Tools
      optimiser?

      I may do that, use Panotool optimizer

      > Try a pre optimization with a smaller crop under 180° fov and work
      up from that.
      > Also do the optimisation in smaller steps....like fov and b., fov
      and a b c and then d and e.

      Thanks Milko will try this as well.

      kind regards,

      Rodrigo