Re: computer decision

  • oldfbii
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 9, 2007
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Milko Amorth" <panotools@...> wrote:

      > > found that the list shrinks to almost nothing for the
      > > amd quad core at the moment
      >
      > Very low demand because of little software support. AMD is back
      paddeling
      > now and introduces a triple core, because of it.
      > Cheers, Milko

      Triple Core? On one die? I don't know why but I always thought that
      the processors would come in multiples of two. I just googled triple
      core and sure enough AMD said it's be out in the first quarter of 08.
      One wag said it would be a quad core with a defect in one of the
      cores. I think I'll wait for awhile till I see the pricing for these.
      Thanks for the heads up Milko!

      fritz

      ps: see you inhabit the yvr area. I have kin there. I am in the 250
      area during the summers.